Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 1: Win! Goals for week 2.

I'm excited about my accomplishments last week!

I completed all 4 of the goals that I listed for myself, ending my week with a 3-page hand-written letter to a dear friend of mine in Denver. I know had I not written it down as a goal, I would have never sat down to write a letter in my own handwriting. It felt great! Now I get to reward myself with a little gift!

For this week, I am a bit late getting these goals out.

Food: I feel great without sweeteners. I'm going to try it for the second week in a row. I'm also going to try to drink 3 bottles of water a day. I'm always thirsty!

Finances: Read the second chapter of the Suze Orman book "Women and Money" to learn more about my money. (If you have not read this book, it's wonderful so far! The idea is to read a chapter each month and try to make those changes that you learn during that month. Great idea.)

Fun: Set aside 20 minutes a day to play with Reese, my dog. I'll teach her a new trick by the end of the week!

Work: Organize an event for the team. Maybe all do a 5K together? Volunteer somewhere?

My reward this week will be an athletic sweatshirt that I have had my eye on... I realized that I only own one sweatshirt the other day.

What are your financial goals this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment